We offer skilled translators for all your online translation needs or work that requires to be published in print form. We take care of English, Spanish, French and German work ourselves. Avail of our wide network for translators for other European languages. We have a portfolio of a number of language combinations and over 30 areas of expertise.
Here are some examples of popular European languages and language combinations:
English – Bulgarian
German - Russian
French – German
Spanish – Portuguese
Russian – Polish
Lithuanian – English
Italian – Swedish
Bosnian – French
The scenarios could be:
- Translating your company brochure in Spanish for an online translation (as an e Book) and for a printed edition
- Preparing and issuing a certified translation of your birth certificate for your marriage with a foreign national.
- Adaptation of an Italian novel into German.
- A multi-lingual SEO-optimised text for your international marketing campaign.
- Preparing General Terms and Conditions, product descriptions, data privacy statement in many languages for your online shop.
- Translating your website in English and also other European languages like Portuguese, Bulgarian or Russian.
- Translating the latest software or app from Swedish to English and German.
Translation online – benefits.
Translation agency SATZGEWINN's degree holding or certified translators guarantee complete satisfaction. Super urgent express assignments in all popular European languages are included here. The breakneck speed of our times of the internet calls for sending the translation online.
Preparing an online translation could be a start. Checking and optimising thereafter is what we recommend for your benefit. Our network colleagues will execute it professionally. They infuse your texts with a harmonious balance of linguistic nuances, adages, allusions, technical terms or the right mood.
Which format do you prefer?
We will send each translation online in the file format of your choice or in the version that you have sent us.
You can go for:
- PDF (Portable Document Format) conversion of any original version for a complete technical book in English
- TXT – purely txt files for small inputs in various European languages say for an operating manual of a clock.
- DOC/X (Word) – with headers and footers for research inputs translated from Finnish
- ODT (Open Text) – like DOC/X
- PPT/X (Powerpoint) – for multi-lingual catalogues
- XLS/X (Excel) – Tables for business reports with the right symbols and norms
- AI (Adobe Illustrator) – drawings and pictures with titles in various language combinations
- and then some
Your wish is our command: we act on your needs and wishes all the way. Translation online is no different. Contact us today!