Technical translators – experts with knowhow and skill
We translate specialised texts in over 30 languages
Technical translators are sought after in every field - especially the best! English, Spanish, Chinese, Kiswahili, Arabic or Russian: our translations of specialised texts are reliable, accurate and technically flawless. In a word: professional!
Let us presume you...
• are a doctor and want to publish an article in an English professional journal.
• own an exclusive hotel much loved by tourists from all corners of the world. You have, however, not as yet made classy brochures in various languages.
• manufacture technical appliances and machines. Reliable instruction manuals are a must for users and operators!
• operate an online shop. This calls for general terms and conditions (T&Cs) in multiple languages.
• as a notary regularly certify important contracts drawn with parties from various countries, for e.g. with Asian companies.
• want to shortly marry in South America and need to get the necessary papers translated into Argentinean Spanish in time.
Our technical translators: linguistic and professional expertise
We collaborate with the right technical translators for your special needs, requests and obligations. They have professional expertise and mastery over their craft. Translations of your goods, ideas, research findings, company brochures, specialised texts etc naturally also need to be equally good. We deliver translations that satisfy all requirements.
Our translation agency's technical translators are necessarily but not merely native speakers. For, we have access to a wide network of experts from all fields. The idea, in the final analysis, is to convey the contents accurately and precisely, be it an advertising copy or challenging legal commentaries. Specialised texts need to be not just semantically correct but stylistically vibrant and appealing too. To achieve this the technical translator has to find apt idiomatic phrases, be conversant with the latest linguistic developments and be adept at the proper use of linguistic devices.
SATZGEWINN's professional technical translators ...
• possess knowhow of the business sector in the country of the target language
• put in meticulous and reliable work
• make expedient use of technical terms
• have precise vocabulary at their command
• have complete mastery over orthography and grammar
• use expressions that are on the mark
• maintain a writing style that is lively and distinctive
• employ coherent stylistic devices
• use the right abbreviations
• are prompt in submitting their work and that is crucial for extra urgent jobs
Quality and reliability - we are at your service!
Technical translators owe their superior capabilities not merely to their status as native speakers and experts. Like you in your trade, all our colleagues are at the cutting edge of their professions. Attending advanced training courses regularly, keeping abreast through professional exchanges between colleagues and reading up on technical literature go into the making and maintaining of this status. Certifications like the ISO 9001 for lawyers vouch for optimum results.
Every single sentence bears out the status of being an expert: your own as well as that of the technical translator.
Each and every specialised text is characterised by clarity, unambiguousness, vibrancy and technical accuracy for you, your client, contractual partners or employees.
Can our technical translators be of service to you in any other way?